Friday, June 1, 2007

Lot Sale

Well, we are all ready to go for the lot sale! We have set up everyday this week from morning till evening! We have more stuff than a warehouse! Our people have responded so wonderfully to donating items for the sale! Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day from dusk till dawn! I pray we raise lots of money and have a great time! I am exicted about the sale, but I will be glad when it is behind us! This week I have been backed up with the sale so much that I have soooo many tasks I need to get done! I love weeks like this when it is all about working 110% and giving it all you got cause I sleep so well when it is over. It makes rest even that much greater when you are out of gas!

Well, Sunday service is the last service with Master Commission and we are going to MISS them! This group is so amazing in all they do! They serve the church and the community with passion and dedication! They are a huge part of what goes on behind the scenes and also on the scene!

Well, I am about ready to pass out, I am tired and ready for a simple night at home which I guess will come next week or later! Tonight we are still getting ready for everything tomorrow so I better get going!

No comments: