Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jr. High Service & PacMan

Well, I am pretty excited about the message tonight for our jr. high service. We have been doing a series we started called, "Light of the World". Tonight we are talking about God calling us to be a light to the world by letting our light shine into others! God has been speaking to me about this topic and some cool things. Our prayer for the students is out of Job 42:5 where he said, "My ears have heard of you, but now my eyes have seen." We want our students to see the light of Christ and then shine the light of Christ so others can say the same! Tonight is Erin and I's last normal Wednesday service with the jr. high students since next week we will be gone on our staff retreat then the week after that is our BIG Christmas party, so tonight is going to be fun. Daryn Crawford is sharing next week for the jr. high service!

We have been getting into pac man a lot here at the office. During lunch we head out to the back lobby and play some pac man on the arcade game we have and it is fun. I never really played pac man too much in the past, but I am loving it! We are trying to get the high score and see how high we can get it. Right now the high score is 44, 300ish which is pretty darn hard to get. But with some skill and God's anointing we can get there, I believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.