Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Encounter Weekend

Man I am SOOOOOOOO excited about Encounter Weekend. It is going to be awesome! We are meeting at Dwight Mission Friday, February 22nd @ 6pm for a weekend of having a blast and encountering God's presence. I can't wait to tell you the things we are going to do but I have to wait till after the event so we don't give it away. Then on Sunday we are having the kids picked up at Dwight Mission and asking parents to come to 2nd service with their kids and then stay after for lunch and as we close out the weekend! I can't wait till next weekend!!! The registration form and money are due tonight for the students, so make sure you bring them guys!!! If anyone is interested in sponsoring a student will still have some that need the full amount of $75.00 or whatever you could do. Just let me know a.s.a.p if you want to invest into the life of a teenager. We are believing God for life changing encounters this weekend with His presence. Check out this video promo for the event!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah dude... It's gonna be so awesome! I can't wait to see God transform some of these kids lives!

Danny boy