Friday, February 6, 2009

SNOW DAYS



Well, we had a huge snow storm a few weeks ago and I figured since I haven't blogged in forever I would start with this. We had like a foot of snow and Zion and I went outside to shovel the driveway and play in the snow. Erin took Allie out earlier and I don't think she liked the cold too much. So Erin kept her inside while Zion and I worked outside. We had a great time! It is so fun to be with our family and spend time together those are the most important times a person can have above anything else. The legacy we leave behind in our children is our heritage and that is the first ministry we are called to.

On a side note we kicked off all of our youth stuff this last week and it was AMAZING. I will blog about ALL the stuff later just wanted to get these pics up of Zion in the snow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man... That's awesome to see you guys doing so good. I know ya'll are empowering young men and women to impact the world and change lives... but I still miss the SNOT outta ya'll!

Daniel