Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Back!

Well, it has been a while, but my computer is all messed up. The other day I came into my office and my laptop was frozen up. I shut it down turned it back on and the screen won't display anything, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Anyway, I took it to 2 different stores and they don't know what is wrong, so basically my life is all turned upside down. EVERYTHING I have is on that computer ALL my programs that I use probably everyday in order to effectively run the nuts & bolts of ministry is shut down!!! I am not sure what I am going to do because it may cost just as much to get it fixed as to buy a new one, and that is not in the cards right now if you know what I mean! So...I have a desktop in my office now but I still have to get ALL my programs, remember all my passwords, set up everything, and yet still I had so much on my laptop. Enough about my computer problems, it is making me cry!

Everything is going great here in Sallisaw. We are in our new house and we lOVE it! We are completing projects every few days so that is good. We still have a lot to do like, paint the rest of Zion's room, clean/organize garage, paint and decorate master bathroom, finish master bedroom, touch up paint, fix our crater in the backyard because of the pool that was once there, strip wall paper, paint kitchen, move a big overhead light, and various other things. We love being there though God blessed up so much with this house.

Youth is going great, we are having our big summer kick-off next Wednesday at the Anddersen's house. We will cookout, play games, and have a sneak peek into the summer events and stuff. Tomorrow we are gutting the zone in order to get ready for the lot sale and remodel, so that will be a big task. Other than that we have all kinds of events for the summer and God is up to great things. I get to lead worship for the big church this weekend since Chad is out of town, so I am looking forward to worship together with our amazing church! God is totally cool, and rocks my WORLD!!!

No comments: