Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

We finally have Zion back and we missed her soooooooooo much! Today is mothers day and we had a lot of fun. We went to Ft. Smith and had lunch then went to the mall and let Zion play on the playground, and I got a cinnabon (they are from Jesus, literally He created them)! Tonight we are just hanging out unpacking a few things and just having a good family day. Erin's dad & step mom got to come down for a few days and we had a good time with them these last few days. Well, we are still getting settled in and slowly but surely getting unpacked. Tomorrow we will try to do a lot since we have all day here at the house. I can't wait to get everything in order so we can just come home and chill out, without knowing we have all kinds of stuff to do here at the house. We got the 5th season of Alias finally and tonight we are going to watch a few. We still haven't seen this last season so we have been dying to get to it. Erin bought me Alias the first season for my birthday a few years ago and we LOVED it. Since then we watched all four seasons, but ended while the 5th was still on t.v., so we waited and now it is time, yeah! Anyway, Erin's step mom Anita made us homemade guacamole, and it is the best I have EVER had, so we are going to devour that and have a movie night!

By the way, I have the best wife on the planet. She is the most important part of my life outside of Christ, and I love her so much. Mom's get under appreciated but I acknowledge and appreciate my wife so much, she is my best friend, love of my life, counselor, partner, and everything in my life!

Also, my mom is the best mom in the universe! I couldn't imagine having anyone else. I literally think she is the best mom on the planet. My parents have shaped so much of my life and I am so grateful for that. They are the best example of a Godly marriage & simply passionate followers of Christ! I am who I am today because of THEM! Happy mothers day mom, you are the sweetest person I have ever known, I miss you guys!

No comments: