Sunday, October 25, 2009

Girls




I had to post some pictures of our beautiful girls!!! They are growing up super fast. I love being a father and raising these amazing girls. I believe God has great things for their life and I am excited to see it come about. Zion has talked so much about God lately and is always asking great questions to learn more. I love the curiosity and hunger of children, they seem to want to know so much. Somewhere along the lines as we grow up I think we lose the exploration and adventure of learning and growing. I NEVER want to stop learning and asking questions to better my understanding of God & life. Growth does not come automatic in life it is an intentional act of engaging your life. I like the example of the Children of Israel. They didn't have 40 years of experience in the desert they had 1 year that they repeated 39 more times. WHY? Because they didn't learn, they didn't get it, they just keep doing what they always had done and wondered why. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. But if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always gotten. You have to break out of the rut and explore greater understanding of life, family, ministry, purpose, hobbies, etc... All that to say, I will always strive to have the adventure of a little child that is learning new things everyday!!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Great comment on the Children of Israel. So True! Great post, great pictures!

Pastor John said...

Thanks so much! Great blog by the way! Expressions!!!

Matt said...

Beautiful girls you have there!

Bronceado todo el año said...

Thank you for share very good informations. Your web is greatI am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.I like this site given and it has given me some sort of commitment to succeed for some reason, so thanks

Waterproof IP Camera said...

Awesome Sharing!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks
GPS Navigation Device

Bike Tracking System said...

Awesome Post!
The advanced bike GPS Tracking solution for protecting your bike. Our bike GPS monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a bike at real time.Real-time bicycle positioning & tracking system.Put yourself on map.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Device for Bikes

E-learning Script Version 4 said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing
Advanced E-Learning Solutions

Bhajan Sandhya Bikaner said...

Awesome Sharing!
Malhar Group has organized events like Cultural Functions for big colleges, college cultural activities, stage shows, Ramp shows, commercial Shows, Professional Shows, Product Launching Programme, Movie Shooting, Talent Hut, Charity Show for different societies, Ladies Sangeet, show, society functions.

Thanks
Party Music Organizers Rajasthan