Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mind Mapping

So I have really been drawn to the MIND MAP way of putting a message together. This is a great way of mapping out the message that you share. I picked up on this a few months ago and I am loving it. On my Mac I have this great program called MyThoughts for Mac that allows me to be creative and map out thoughts. They say that visually mind mapping is the best way to retain thoughts and organize ideas. At first I thought that's cool but not sure I would use it. Boy was I wrong I use it for personal things to map out my life, tasks, brainstorming, organizational flow charts & MORE!!! They say that linear text doesn't stimulate the brain as much as visual pictures, colors, shapes, and flowing. Which makes sense because when I say elephant you don't think of E L E P H A N T no, you think of a big animal with a trunk eating peanuts, right? We are visual learners and thinkers so mind mapping just makes sense to truly tap into creativity. Anyway, had to share that with the blog world. I highly recommend you to look into mind mapping weather with a computer program or just on old school paper. Check it out and research it a bit, I think you will find an amazing way to take your thoughts to a "whule nutha levo". Here is my message for tonight @ REMIX.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I think if I mapped my mind right now you would see photos of cruise ships, Caribbean islands, lounge chairs and food! Interesting concept.

Anonymous said...

Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to invite the people to pay a quick visit
the web page, that's what this site is providing.

Feel free to surf to my site sport betting investment program association modified funds from operations