Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fans, Brainstorming, Lumber & Enchiladas

Today I got in the office about 8:30am and started working on several different tasks! I put a fan behind me, turned it up all the way and it felt wonderful! I love fans they make me very happy!!! Then Pastor Tony and I met with Daryn to brainstorm the Servant Appreciation Banquet August 26th and that was productive. We got some good ideas to present Pastor Jeff and hammered out some details. It is going to be a great night of honoring leaders and pitching vision for the upcoming years of Journey! God is up to great things here in Sallisaw and we want to be on the font lines! Then Randy Butler and I went to Fort Smith to get much, much lumber for the zone. We got 25 sheets of plywood, 60 2x4's, and posts, screws, and various things for several projects for the zone. We have much to do in these next few weeks, but I think we can get it done. We need some great deals to come our way for sound equipment, media stuff and other things, so be praying for sales and money!!! Then we got back and unloaded everything and returned the vehicle and trailer we borrowed. I then went to Wal-Mart to get groceries and finally got home about 7pm. I made enchiladas for dinner, it took about an hour to do, I don't mess around when it comes to my Mexican food!!! Then we all hung out and played and watched some t.v. Now it is time for bed, since I am tired.

No comments: