Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday!

Well today I worked on the zone and got a good amount of things done. This next week I am going to have to pull some all nighters in order to get everything ready. We are having our grand opening for our 1st jr. high service September 5th and it is going to be awesome. Then we are having our 1st high school service that Sunday night the 9th. It is going to be great being able to focus on each of these age groups and really impact their lives. God has called us to raise up a generation of passionate followers of Him, and we are on the mission!!! I got home about 7pm tonight and Erin was not feeling well at all. She is still so sick and not able to do much at all. I feel so bad for her, tonight she just wanted to eat but couldn't. She took one of the pills they prescribed her but it actually made her stomach hurt even worse. We are really praying for relief and strength for her. When I got home I turned around and went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries for Zion and us. Finally I got home around 8:15 or so then cooked dinner for us. Erin was able to eat a little bit so that was very good! The pills made her very tired so she went back to bed and Zion and I watched Indiana Jones! Now I am cleaning and doing some laundry. I am getting behind here at the house with laundry, mowing, and taking care of the house kind of stuff, but tomorrow I am going to try to get some things done. I am very tired right now so I am going to go to bed soon and maybe sleep in just a bit tomorrow!

No comments: