Friday, August 3, 2007

A Hard Working Day

Well, today I got up early and headed up to the church to get working on the zone! We got half the stage built today. It took a while to get everything we needed and get everything ready to go, but once we did we started moving on it! Rob Wells helped me out for a bit today and Sarah McLanahan painted the cafe. She did a great job getting all the base coats on the walls. We are going to do a cool circular design on the 3 walls so it will look cool when we are done! I have never built a stage before so this is fun and new to me. We are building a 8ft x 20ft stage and it is going well. I got online and watched some videos on how to do it and now am doing it. Erin helped with coordinating the wedding this weekend at our church and she loves doing that stuff. Zion and I hung out and worked while Erin did the rehearsal tonight. Then we came home about 7:30 or so and ate dinner here and watched National Treasure. I LOVE that movie!!! It is one of my top favorites. Shark Week is on the discovery channel this week so we have been catching that each night a little. Sharks are awesome! Zion keeps going to the potty because she does it by herself now. I think she does it just to do it for fun. Erin has been a little tired lately and is sleeping now and Zion keeps going in and out from the bathroom. Well, tomorrow we are going to the local Rodeo! We have some students in it and it is a big community event. We also have the wedding and some stuff to do here at the house! I want to get painting a bit here soon with Bob Ross but I am waiting for some extra time to do it. Well, that is it and I am tired and probably going to go to bed here soon!

No comments: