Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday

Man Sunday was awesome for the Heartland kick-off. Pastor Jeff is an amazing communicator and always bring a great word Sunday mornings! I wore my Garth Brooks lookin' shirt and a straw cowboy illegal alien lookin' hat, it was great! Sunday night communion went good as well. We had a time of worship and just hung out in God's presence! Yesterday we all cleaned the house and just hung out being a little lazy, at least I did! I got about half the lawn mowed and my wheel fell off the lawnmower. I have to get another nut for the bolt, somehow it came loose and fell off. So I ended that journey and went back inside the cool air. At least I got the back mowed, I will do the front here soon! Later on today we are going to Fort Smith to get paint for the cafe, stencils, materials, price some items, search for backdrop ideas, couch ideas, bar ideas, rugs, lighting and more. So we have a lot to do over there today preparing for a whole bunch of projects. Tomorrow I am going to start building the stage and this week we will paint the cafe. We have a pretty good scheduled deadline for all these projects, but it will be cutting it close for the September kick-off for youth! We have lots and lots to do just to get things rolling for the school year. This year is going to be a huge step forward for us as a youth group we can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Pastor Jeff said...

You are doing a great job! I'm looking forward to this next school year! I whole year with Pastor John and Mrs. Erin at the wheel... there's no telling what will happen. We love you guys! PJ & Mrs. Steph

Anonymous said...

I second that motion. :-)

Dale