Friday, July 13, 2007

Transformers

Well, it's Friday night and Daryn and I are going to see Transformers. I figured since I am single this week what not better to watch than a good ole' guy movie! We have started remodeling the zone and it is going to get busy! I am now on project zone and we have a lot to do! I am so glad God put us here in Sallisaw among such amazing people! We love Journey and all the students God has entrusted to us! I am so excited to get the zone done so we can move into the school year and reach students for Christ! The zone is a big part of reaching students, we have to have a place that will attract students and a place where they can be teenagers! It is also great to have a place where our students can be proud of and enable them to WANT to invite their friends to encounter God's presence in their lives!

Tomorrow I am going to work all day on the house since Erin is gone! Hopefully I can mow and do some yard work as well as inside stuff! We have a lot of projects with our house so there is always something to be done! Also, I hope to do a little oil painting while the family is gone. I have set up all my stuff and am ready to go! I bought a good canvas and me and Bob Ross are going to hang out for a while! Well, Daryn is ready and it is time to go!

No comments: