Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fun Days!

Transformers was awesome! I was not expecting a good movie, but I was blown away, I loved it! It is a must see in the theater. Today I woke up and saw that it was sunny for once and started mowing!!! Our grass in the backyard was up to my knees. It took me almost 4 hours to mow everything. I had to push the lawnmower back on the back wheels and get the blade in the air just to chop down some of it because it wouldn't cut that much grass at once! It was still wet so the mower kept getting clogged and I had to scrap it out every few minutes! But with much perseverance I finally got it done and I trimmed the house and yard by 1:00pm! Then I went to the Wolf's house to help with the project elevation! We are remodeling this families house as an outreach for all that has happened to them. It is great to be a blessing to others. The house looks great and Pastor Jeff has done an amazing job at championing this whole project (as a matter of fact he was there ALL day today working HARD) I respect a Pastor that is hands on even when he has a huge day tomorrow with preaching both services! Journey we have a great pastor that casts vision but will also jump in and live the vision, sometimes that is rare! Since I hadn't eaten all day I was wasting away to nothing (hah) and thought I had better eat something. So I got in my van to head home and it was dead! The battery has been going out over the last month or so and I had to jump it with Pastor Tony's car. Finally after 20 minutes I got it started then took it to Wal-Mart and got the oil changed and battery changed. After that I went home got a shower and finally had something to eat by 7:30pm or so! Then I finally got around to painting with Bob Ross. I set everything up and turned on Bob and followed his lead! It only takes him like 20 minutes to do a whole painting, but for me it was about 2 hours. I had to stop every few minutes and figure out what he was doing and how to do it. The picture turned out pretty good. Foliage is HARD to paint. He seems to do it perfect but it is going to take me a bit to get that skill down. Everything else was fairly doable but those close bushes and tress were a little hard. I had a lot of fun though, I can't wait to show Erin and Zion and work on some more stuff! I miss the snot out of my wife and child but they will be home soon (yea!). Tomorrow I get to lead worship since Chad is out of town and I am excited about that! Worship is my passion and I love to get together with others and see what God does as we enter in HIS presence! I am blessed and I love serving my AWESOME God!

No comments: