Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday, Going At It!

It's Tuesday and we are ready to go another good week! I miss my wife and z like crazy! I need them here with me NOW! I have gotten a lot done though since I have some extra alone time! I have been painting a lot too! I have done like 4 canvases and am ready for more! It is really fun painting and learning these skills. I love to learn new things and stretch my creativity. Well this week is going to be busy with getting ready for our new series here at church and working on the zone! We have so much to do and it is weighing heavy on me! hopefully I can paint the whole ceiling black this week with the spray gun! I am waiting on a lift so we can get up there and shoot that thing! Then we will paint, build and decorate for the new semester. The goal is to have it done by the very 1st of September so we can have a big kick-off night! Well, I need to get back to work and start putting my hand to the plow!

No comments: