Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our Trip Home!

Well I got back from Indiana Monday night and I am home alone! Erin and Zion are coming back with my mother and father in law in a week and a half. Erin wanted to have more time visiting family and friends since we haven't been back home since we moved here 4 months ago or so! We went back cause my big brother got married! He got married Saturday and the wedding went great! My father married them and now has been in each of his 4 children's weddings, how cool! We had a BUSY visit! We got there Thursday late night and saw some friends then went to Erin's moms house and stayed the night. Friday morning we got up went to Columbus and ate at Johnny Carrino's since there isn't one close here (we figured we better make use of it) then we went to Target since there isn't one around here (but will be soon). After that we went to the rehearsal Friday night and had the dinner afterwards. We stayed at my parents house and stayed up and talked visiting! Saturday we got up and I picked up the wedding cake with my brother in law then went to the wedding and reception. Saturday night we stayed at my parents house and played games and cooked out. The fire works for Brown County was Saturday night because it rained Wednesday the 4th and they rescheduled them. Sunday we went to 2nd service at New Life and Erin's brother and wife dedicated their new baby girl. After church we had a family lunch to celebrate the dedication. We had to leave early before we even ate to get back to my sister's daughter's birthday! It just happened that we were able to be home for Kayla's birthday and that was very special! Sunday afternoon we played games met with friends then went our old Associate Pastors reception. He had stepped down and the reception happened to be when we were home so that worked out good as well. Then we went to Erin's moms to stay the night. Monday morning I got up and headed back to our home here in Sallisaw! It was a very busy visit but it was great to see family and friends. I miss the snot out of my wife and daughter!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to do some extra work around the house and spend extra time on ministry stuff since I am single this week! Well, that was our trip and now I am going to pray and read my bible before I go to bed, so adios!

No comments: