Sunday, July 22, 2007

Zion's birthday, House Stuff, & Family Time

Well, my family is BACK and it is great! Friday night Erin, Zion and my mother and father-in law made it! Saturday we all worked on the house: Hanging curtains, sowing things, decorating, hauling a bed for Zion's room, dug out all the old landscape in front of the house (Dewayne and I attached straps to the trees and to his car and pulled them out), digging up the rock bed, making a rock bed in our back yard, hanging peg board in the garage, installing a dimmer on the lights, and grilled out for dinner! It was a busy day to say the least, but very fun to be doing it with family!

Today Pastor Tony and Mrs. Erin did the services at church and they did a great job! It was a journey kids Sunday and they led the whole service! It is so great to have awesome friends and fellow co-workers in the Kingdom of God! We love them so much and are so glad God brought our lives together!

Well, Today is Zion's birthday and we went out to eat, to the mall (she loves the playground at the Fort Smith mall) and hung out! Then we came home and painted and just hung around the house! Zion is 3 years old, my how time flies! She is the best little girl we could have dreamed of! I can't wait to see what God does with her and she grows up in His destiny for her! My family is the BEST! Tomorrow we are going to clean and keep working on the house I suppose so for now I am going to rest and chill!

No comments: