Friday, February 9, 2007

Good Stuff!

What a great day this is! Erin, Zion and my father-in-law are in Oklahoma looking for houses. I think they narrowed it down to a few that we really like. God just seems to be opening up doors and clearing the path for this new journey He called us too. It's so awesome to know that we serve the creator of the universe who has all power, provision, and promises for His children. God is giving me so much insight and vision for Sallisaw and the youth ministry @ Journey, we are so excited! Tonight I am going to dinner with some old friends I haven't seen in a while and we are going to have a blast. I really want to encourage them and spur them on in their marriage and their relationships with Christ. I cleaned the house today getting it ready for Erin and Zion when they return. We love a clean house, it feels so cozy and nice! Pastor Tony called me today with some great ideas for the summer, he is awesome I love that guy! Anyway, God is at work and we just want to be used for His glory! It's time to stay on the wall like Nehemiah and build the Kingdom of God everyday! God bless!

No comments: