Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Packing

Well we are packing up all our stuff for the big move to Sallisaw! We still are trusting God for a place to stay when we get there, nothing like last minute stuff. Tomorrow we are getting the Budget rental truck and we are going to start loading it. I can't wait to see our youth Wednesday night before we leave since we had to cancel the last 2 BreakOut's because of SNOW. I am so anxious to start working with Journey church and the staff that I almost can't sleep, but I manage to somehow (jk). Tomorrow we pick up the rental @ 8a.m., and I have to deliver the monte carlo we just should to a lady in Bloomington. I have to get up at 6a.m. or so and I usually only do that on Sundays, so it is going to be a non-stop day tomorrow with everything going on. I still haven't even started packing my office, which will probably take a bit considering all my ministry stuff is there (books, tech stuff, guitars, guitars, guitars, computers, more books, videos, t.v.'s, speakers, sound boards, radios, scanners, decor, more decor, and yet more books, just to mention a few). By the way Erin cut all her hair off today (well not all but a lot) and it looks awesome, my wife is smokin' hot as always. I love my God, family, friends, and everything that God is bringing us, it ROCKS!

No comments: