Saturday, February 10, 2007

House

Erin and Zion got back today from Oklahoma. They found a few houses but I am not sure they are going to work out, I'll guess the next few days will tell. We are really praying that we find something soon, since we are moving in a week or so, I think that would be good to have a place to stay (lol). We believe God will bring the right thing along...hopefully very soon though. I went to my nephew's basketball game today, it was great to see the little kids play sports. I think parents get more intense than the players, funny. Tonight at church went well, worship really felt like we locked in the pocket and connected with God's presence. Sometimes it feels like you have to break through life and distractions but tonight just seemed easy to enter His throne room. I love just declaring how awesome God is in worship, just to honestly think about what you are singing and call out His greatness! Sometimes I just want to shout out just for the world to hear how great our God is!!! Well if your reading this please pray that God opens up the right door for a house in Sallisaw so we have a place to stay on the 22nd. God bless!

2 comments:

Pastor Jeff said...

we are praying for you guys. the church is excited about what the future holds. you and your family are loved!

Pastor John said...

Thank you Pastor Jeff, you guys are more than we ever asked for, and we asked for a lot. God is going to explode I am so excited.