Monday, February 19, 2007

Honored

This weekend at our 3 weekend services our church honored Erin and I. They showed a great video that Seth Rainwater made and the church prayed over us, it was awesome! The best part was our leadership team and all they did for us. Our leaders made us a scrapbook, signed frame, letters from students & leaders, & a great dessert. Erin and I were so honored and blessed by all those that took time to thank us for the ministry God used us in. I sat and teared up reading all the letters students & leaders wrote us, it was amazing to read all that God does even when you don't see it sometimes. I love people and I love being used to encourage others, I sometimes wish I was the kind of person that just had the perfect thing to say to uplift everyone I come in contact with. I love to see people impacted by God's amazing greatness! I simply just love people and I love how much more God loves people. We are so better off to have been a part of so many peoples lives that have impacted us as we have been able to impact them. We always need to be giving and receiving, it's a 2 way street. It would be out of balance to only be a 1 way street that either is giving but never receiving or receiving but never giving. We need each other in the body of Christ to make up every part, people are so much more important than programs. God is so awesome and I love His people!

No comments: