Friday, February 16, 2007

Oh My Goodness!

Man oh my, we have been snowed in for the last few days without internet, cell phone, technology, etc... but I must admit it was great to be with family and do nothing. We are still looking for a place to stay by next Thursday, whew that is coming soon! We are praying that God opens up something by next Tuesday so we know if we need to get the u-haul and load it by Wednesday. We are so anxious to get to Sallisaw and start all that God has for us and with Journey Church.

My brother in law is going to have their baby today and I am going to go to the hospital here in a bit to see them. We are so glad the baby is coming before we leave next week, not that it's all about us, but we wanted to celebrate with them. God is so good, and His ways are so beyond what we could ever piece together in some formula. I am so glad that faith is an adventure and serving God is such a never ending ride filled with fear, hope, excitement, questions, answers, confusion, direction, purpose, love, and everything that comes along with a huge God! I love being significant and being used by God for HIS Kingdom on this earth and the Kingdom to come.

No comments: