Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thinking

Erin and I are here in our new youth room thinking through ideas. We have some cool thoughts on how we could bring a whole new cool feel to the zone. We are going to get students to start thinking through some of their ideas on what we could do with the new youth room. Tomorrow is our first service and we are so excited to connect with the students here at Journey. Today we got our new licenses, plates, bank accounts, insurance, etc... so that was good to get it over with. Hopefully here in the next few days I can start devoting all my time to the church and coming into the office completely. I love it here and it has been beautiful outside. We are so excited to get started with all that God has. God always calls and He always gives the power to complete His call. My battery is dying now so I got to go, bye.

No comments: