Friday, April 6, 2007

Back At It!




Back at it today! I am in my office getting stuff organized, planning upcoming events, series, meetings, etc... I love being in the office and working towards impacting lives, it's greeeeaaaaat!!! I love being here at Journey church serving under the best pastor I could think of, and serving a wonderful group of people and teenagers! Erin and I love being used by God to make eternal investments into others lives as well as ours! I got a few paint supplies yesterday as we were out for our anniversary. I just picked up some REALLY cheap, small tubes of paint and an acrylic painting sketch book thing. I will spend some time practicing with this stuff until I get used to it and actually paint on real canvas with real paint. I am so excited to start a new hobby, I love picking up new ideas and new adventures. Anyway, today is a busy day with getting things ready for this weekend, youth, the girls night (which is most of it). Erin is so excited about the girls night and she is doing the most AMAZING job getting this event to be top notch! My wife is like superwoman, she is so smart, compassionate, loving, passionate, fun, and organized with everything she does. I have no idea where or who I would be without her, I LOVE her soooooo much! She takes our ministry to a whole new level. It wouldn't even be half as much without her. Well, I am going to get back at it, as we prepare for a great event and great things to come for our teenagers here in Sallisaw!

By the way, Wednesday went great! God really was moving and I could tell the students were facing some giants in their life. This series, "The Stand" is perfect timing for us and for what God wants to do. You can listen to the messages from JSM. We are podcasting now or you can simply listen online after every Wednesday service! Check it out at journeychurchonline.com under JSM/Messages & Podcasts. God bless!

No comments: