Sunday, April 1, 2007

I Love Life!

Yesterday Erin, Zion and I hung out ALL day, it was awesome! We went into Forth Smith and I got my haircut, we walked around different stores. We were looking at things for our new house, yeah! I got my office chair and some other things. We found out the other day that we will probably be closing on our house here in the next few weeks, we are so excited!!! We had a great time just hanging out and spending the day together, I love being with my family, I love them SOOOOO MUCH!

So check it out! About 6-8 months ago I had a dream that I was painting on canvases all these different designs and cool modern art stuff (you know all that simple stuff that looks cool and you think I could do that why is it $3,000) Anyway I had that dream and ever since I have this excitement about getting canvas, paint, brushes, palette, and all the stuff that goes along with that. I don't think the dream was some serious spiritual thing, I just want to do it to have fun and for it to be a new cool hobby. I love to learn new things and pick up new skills, so I am so excited about starting to paint! I am going to have to save for a little but when I can I want to go get all the stuff and sit in my new garage and spend some time doing some designing. I can see myself now out in the garage on a beautiful day chillin' with some worship music and just having some down time with the canvas, YEAH! So yesterday we went to hobby lobby and I priced everything and figured out everything I need to get started. I even went to some bookstores and read about painting and the different techniques. I can't wait!

Well, tonight we have our student leadership team meeting and I am looking forward to that. We have such amazing students here and I can't wait to see them step up as leaders and lovers of Christ! The other night Erin met with 5-6 other leaders as they planned the Girls Night coming up this Friday which is going to be awesome! Erin is so incredible, she is an amazing leader! They met from like 6p.m. - 1a.m. I went to Pastor Tony's for a meat & poker night with ALL the guys! We had like 9 or 10 people there cooking meat and playing some fun innocent poker. We love being here among such beautiful people that are so loving! As Pastor Jeff says, "Our best days are ahead!" We totally agree!

No comments: