Thursday, March 29, 2007

Moving Forward!

My office is like 95% done! I know I keep saying that but it's been a working progress! Tonight Erin and I may go to Forth Smith and get an office chair, seats, and maybe some small decor stuff! It looks great! I will get some pictures up once it all gets done. Last night we ended our American Idols theme and it went good. We set up the chairs different for youth and made our own cool worship zone area, it was fun! I think it may have shook up the norm on Wednesday but it's always fun to mix it up and keep things fresh and different. We are starting a new theme this next month called The Stand where we deal with Standing Up for Christ/Standing Out from the crowd/Standing On God's strength/And finally Standing With others! It's is going to be a lot of fun! It's so important for teenagers and even adults to Stand strong in our relationship with Christ! So many things pull at us and yet there is only one thing truly matters when it's all said and done, and that's the relationship we had or didn't have with Christ! I want to live a life that stands for Christ even when all else falls away! It's been busy and it is only going to get busier so we are ready for ALL that God has.