Saturday, March 17, 2007

Office Almost Finished!

My office is almost done, thank God! I finished painting all the walls. I am doing this cool gray square pattern on the walls, it's pretty cool. I need to clean all the carpet and then put all my office furniture together. The furniture is in about 6-7 BIG boxes...so it will be just great! Tonight my sister Julie and my brother in law Tim, Kayla and Matt came in town. They are staying until Tuesday early morning. Oh yeah tonight Erin, Zion and I ate at what is probably the best Italian food place I have ever had...Bravo! The meal was awesome, we have never talked about a meal like we did with this one. Actually, we are still talking about it and it was hours ago. I am shamelessly advertising Bravo... the best Italian food in the south. Well, hopefully I can talk my family into putting together my office furniture tomorrow and I would be able to unpack next week. I will post some pics of my office as soon as it is functioning.

No comments: