Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Interesting Day

Today is the first night of American Idols and I am excited to get another night of youth under our belt here at Journey. We are doing our very own live American Idol tonight with 4 contestants that will perform tonight with our very own judges. The students will be able to get online and vote for their favorite "idol". Check it out tomorrow @ journeychurchonline.com and go to the student ministry section. You will be able to see highlights videos and vote. Today Pastor Jeff, Pastor Tony and I are going to a farm to collect horse Semen at a breeding stable, don't ask why except that that's what I told we are going to do. I guess this horse is a championship horse that is known, and his offspring are worth a lot (should be a interesting experience). Well I need to get the message going for tonight, finish the American Idol intro videos, finish bio sheets for the students, get worship lined up and printed for tonight, schedule leadership team meeting, schedule a girls night and a guys night, and much more, so adios! God bless!

2 comments:

Pastor Jeff said...

funny... I think i enjoyed watching you and your reaction to the whole horse thing more than anything. Just trying to get your acclimated.

Pastor John said...

It was crazy! Quite an experience to say the least! I'm glad to embrace the culture here in Sallisaw!