Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another Great Day!

We finally settled on the house we want! Erin and I love it and Zion loves being there as well. Hopefully we can get in by the end of April, but time will tell. Today we are setting everything up with the bank and contracts and all that fun paper work. Last night Erin and I primed my office until 7pm or so, then went and meet with the people that own the house we are buying. We got done with 2 coats of primer and I hope to paint on Thursday and Friday. My office furniture should come in on Friday, so I hope to be set up, unpacked, and ready to go by next Tuesday. I can't wait to get locked in and start some organization so we can get the ball rolling with everything. We have so many ideas and things we feel that God wants to do here. Tonight is our 2nd night of American Idols and I have a great message on Daniel 3. We are going to talk about bowing down to idols in our life and how to stand for Jesus. It should be very good, I feel it in my Spirit. My hope and prayer is that our students come to know the greatness of God and the amazing life He has called them to.

2 comments:

Pastor Jeff said...

I am eagerly looking forward to you being set up. I'm sorry it was not all in place when you got here.

Did you have them record your message? I would like to hear it.

Pastor John said...

It's fun setting in up though, so that's a good thing. I have got the message, I'll get it to you. Hopefully we will be podcasting very very soon!