Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Holy Smokes!

Holy Smokes! Dennis Jernigan was amazing Sunday night! The worship we were apart of was perfect for where we are at! Everything Pastor Jeff has been speaking about concerning worship was solidified Sunday night. I can't think of a better fit than what Sunday night was for us! Dennis did such a great job leading us into the presence of God, it was so easy to just go to the throne room of heaven! The awesome news is that this is the starts of a whole new level for us as a church. God's presence did not leave with Dennis it is deposited here among Journey church and the hearts of our great people!!! I can't wait to see us go to new heights in our worship here! God is doing amazing things and we just want to be swept away with it! Well, all I need is the trim in my office and it's ready to go. Pastor Tony installed ALL my recess lighting in the office here and it looks great (he is awesome!). I think he got shocked a few times, but that's just taking one for the team! As soon as my trim gets on I can unpack all my boxes and set up all my stuff, YEAH! Hopefully today or so I can get this trim in. Well, we had a great time meeting Dennis and hanging out with him Sunday. I hope that we take this experience and let it lead us into new realms of encountering GOD!!!

No comments: