Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Working!

All right! Today was a first staff meeting, and it was great! I love the organization of everything and how Journey operates. We got my lighting for the office today as well as my trim. The students are painting my trim as I write now. We had like 8 students come out today and help paint the church trim and clean up the Zone & the new studio/media room. Erin is meeting with the women planning an awesome event for the church coming in May. My office is so close to being finished, oh my gosh I can't WAIT! I am so excited to start remodeling the zone, building our worship team, building our leadership team, building our student leadership team, organizing events, planning Wednesday services, reaching new students, and discipling the existing students. God is doing great things here and the church is awesome!!! We love everyone here and love being in our new home, Sallisaw, Oklahoma. Anyway, I need to get working again and at some point go home and eat before tomorrow comes. Serving Christ is the best thing in the universe and I love every moment of falling more in love with Jesus!

No comments: