Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Can't Think Of A Fun Title, So Here It Is

Today at church was great! My mom and dad, sister and nephew are here in town and they are staying until Wednesday morning. Tonight Dennis Jernigan is here doing a worship night at our church, it is going to be awesome! I am going to head up to the church in a bit to start getting set up. I have been trying to get new stuff on our website for JSM, I have so many cool ideas. We really want to be online quite a bit with what we do. I would love to have a short 3-5 minute video we make each week online. The video could have interviews of students, leaders, stuff about the current theme and other cool stuff. We are making a studio at the church that has green screen, production lighting, and other nice equipment. I can't wait till we get rolling with everything so we can do a lot of cool cutting edge media stuff online. Check out our website for Journey @ journeychurchonline.com Well, I better get going to make sure everything is good for Dennis tonight, it will be a great night of worship!!!

1 comment:

Pastor Jeff said...

You did a GREAT job last night. The set up was wonderful. It felt so nice not having to worry about a thing knowing that you had it covered. I'm very thankful!

I love your ideas on the website. It think it's great to have a strong presense on the web... it's very helpful for parents too. I think once you get it looking the way you want you should but the jsm logo on the left side bar content on the HOME page for a couple of weeks. Then we will highlight another ministry. I want to make sure people see your area... it's GREAT! Keeep it up John and Erin... we love you to pieces!