Monday, March 5, 2007

Laying Tile

Man, what a great few days it has been. We have been laying the new tile in the worship center and foyer and it looks goooooood! I can't wait to see it all done with the new carpet, it is going to have a great feel. Nothing but the best for our King Jesus! Today Erin and I went with Pastor Tony and Mrs. Erin to look for office furniture and I think we found it. Hopefully when the office gets done this week we can start moving in next week. It will be great to get all set up and have a place to work from. Right now I just hang with Pastor Tony and the MC kids in his office, it's fun though. Well I am taking a break now from laying tile so I better get back out there and start up again. What a great God we serve, life is so fun knowing that Christ is the reason for all things. God bless!

1 comment:

Pastor Jeff said...

I love well rounded staff members who are not affraid to get dirty... it really blesses the people to see us work hard. Plus you are learning some really cool stuff that can save you some serious money one day if you remodel a house. Anyway, i just like working hard... and tile is a great place to start!