Thursday, March 8, 2007

Talent Show

Tonight Pastor Tony and I are judging the talent show here at the local school. I wish we could talk and judge them like American idol but I think it's just us writing on paper what score we give them. Last night went good at JSM (journey student ministries). We started the American Idols theme and it was a lot of fun. We are doing our very own live American Idol we have 4 contestants and everything. The students vote at journeychurchonline.com under JSM - student ministries for their favorite idol. This Sunday we are meeting with all the students that want to be a part of the leadership team for JSM. We had like 20+ students interested in being a leader so that is really cool. We will see which ones really have a heart for it this Sunday afternoon, it will be fun. I can't wait to get my office finished so I can get all my stuff unpacked. I feel a little unorganized since all my books, computer stuff, etc... is packed away in boxes in my garage. We are going to start podcasting our messages for JSM hopefully by this weekend. We have the first 2 Wednesdays ready to go, so we will get them up soon. We love being here with this church and being here with the people. It has been so fun and exciting getting to know everyone and hanging out. I can't wait to see what God is going to do!

No comments: