Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday!

Today was great at church! Journey is the best, Pastor Jeff is awesome! We had STOMP practice after church and to be honest I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but OH MAN it was awesome! The students stepped up and did an incredible job! It is going to rock the house Wednesday night at the Diamond Daze festival! Tonight we had our 5th Sunday communion night at church and it was great! The Holy Spirit was moving and you could feel His awesome presence there! What a great night of worship and just being intimate with Christ! We had a fantastic time together! We then went to our new house and got the keys and garage door opener and all that stuff! We move in tomorrow, YES! We ares so excited to have our very own place, that is a real house! It is going to be great to finally get settled here in Sallisaw! We love it here and God is using us so much as we reach out to the community and serve our awesome church! I love life and more importantly JESUS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree, communion Sunday night was absolutely beautiful. I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit so strongly.
I love our Lord so much!! I love our church so much!! And I love Pastor Jeff, Pastor Tony, and you Pastor John for being such strong godly leaders. We are all very blessed to have you guys!!