Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm Back

Well, I am back from being sick Saturday night/Sunday. Saturday Erin and I went and hung out at prom here @ Sallisaw High School, and we had a great time! The theme was "A Red Carpet Affair" and they did a great job. Erin and I got dressed up and took Zion over to Pastor Jeff's house to hang out with Garrett & Gavin. We stayed for a few hours and talked with some of our students, meet parents, and met some new students as well, it was well worth it. After the prom we picked up Zion and headed home. That night I started feeling a little tingly and a fever started coming on, so I quickly went to bed so I could get as much sleep as possible for Sunday morning. Well, Sunday morning came and I didn't sleep at all, I was tossing and turning and feeling horrible. My whole body was achy and I was freezing yet sweating. Anyway, when I tried to get up Sunday morning for church I stood up and the room was just spinning and I couldn't get much balance. I tried to get up and get going but everything was hurting and I couldn't stand up for more than a few seconds before I felt like throwing up and falling over so I figured I better get back to bed and let this thing pass over. Anyway, it was the worst Sunday to get sick, we had pictures to take, stomp practice after church and we were going to move all the chairs for the Chamber lunch here on Wednesday. Needless to say it was VERY hard to stay home, but I don't think I had a choice!

Today I am back and feeling much better, I am still on the up though. We closed on our house yesterday, so we officially bought our very first home, YEAH! We are so excited. We move in this Monday, we have to wait a few days here, long story...but a legitimate one. We can't wait to get settled in to our new place and get EVERYTHING unpacked. We still have half our stuff in boxes in our garage now so it will be nice to get it all out. Well, this is a busy week with Diamond Daze coming up, youth, worship, stomp, banners, promo, videos, connecting, planning, organizing, and much, much more! I am so excited to be here in Sallisaw under an incredible pastor and with a great church!!!

No comments: